The Main Principles Of Murrays Termite & Pest Control Fleurieu
Subterranean termites are a highly destructive pest. Approximately 1 in 4 houses in the South-West region are subject to attack. Does your Pest Controller follow the Australian Standards for Termite Control and Termite Protection
At Southcape Pest Management we follow the Australian Standards that takes a pro-active approach by recommending a fully trained and licenced pest controller to carry out a Termite Inspection at least every 12 months.
The Basic Principles Of Bonney Termite & Pest Control Adelaide
Drilling and injecting pavers for termite control or termite protection is permitted from the Australian Standards but we would rather lift pavers. At Southcape Pest Management we have the best termite control and termite protection! We don't cut corners when it comes to termite management we receive it right the first time. .
On completion of the Termite Treatment we provide you with a Certificate of Termite Treatment and Durable Notice following the Australian Standards. All our Termite Treatments carry a warranty. We'll remind you every 12 months that your Termite Inspection is supposed to take the worry off your shoulders.
Safeguard your valuable investment now by ensuring the correct termite management system is in place together with the team at Southcape Pest Management.
Pre-Purchase Timber Pest Inspection and Report AS4349.2 - Our licensed termite inspector will carry out a comprehensive termite inspection on all timber before you buy your new residence.
More About Murrays Termite & Pest Control Fleurieu
Annual Termite Inspection and Report AS3660.2 - Southcape Pest Management can create a termite management program for your home or business
Complete and part Termite Treated Zones using a choice of the best Termiticides on the market today. We're licensed installers of Termidor, Altriset and can provide the FMC $1million dollar timber replacement warranty.
Pre-construction Termite Treatments - We offer a wide range of treatments to fit your budget. Our pest control technicians are licensed installers of Altis Reticulation Systems, Homeguard and Trithor Termite Protection.
1) Well-established, cheap, Australian, family owned and managed company which are competent in every facet of both national and business pest treatments. We are not a really major pest control company, but we're a More about the author really good one. Our Google customer reviews reflect that.
Some Known Factual Statements About Bonney Termite & Pest Control Adelaide
2) Pest control Sydney company Micropest is unique, all our termite inspection and pest control pros have been in the industry for over thirty two years. No apprentices, franchises or contractors.
3) We use the most recent safe yet effective, infant, environmentally and pet friendly technology for both domestic and commercial pest control.
4) Our technicians have pest control insurance (professional indemnity, public liability) and have a currently accredited pest control licence.
5) Micropest use the newest technologically advanced termite inspection applications. We don't bill termite inspection clients anything to utilize thermal imaging or Terma-track.
Bonney Termite & Pest Control Adelaide Things To Know Before You Buy
6) We are situated in 3 locations, the C.B.D of Sydney ( Chippendale ), Upper North Shore ( Wahroonga ) and also the northern most suburb of Sydney Berowra. We supply a Sydney wide service area.
7) Our exterminators use disposable health jumps suits and plastic boots until we enter your house. No filthy boots or clothing stomping through your property!
A very important and significant difference between the licensing now and licensing thirty two decades ago is that to get a full pest licence it used to take three years to finish. Today you Extra resources can buy a franchise and also a trainer can give you a licence within seven days.
What Does Murrays Termite & Pest Control Fleurieu Do?
When I began, I needed to study at TAFE and spend the allocated time being trained by someone with a complete licence which was three years. I was quite fortunate as the person who trained me was in his late twenties and had been in the industry for more than forty years.
I learnt a lot more than most, but he'd treat me like an apprentice and also a general dogs body. .
When you initially begin with the pest industry, you go through the motions. You don't think too much about what it is you are doing. However, just like a fine wine a fantastic pest controller after five or so years begins to think of why and where they are spraying. After spending ten years in the pest industry you're specialist, and you can certainly do it in your sleep.